Orbital Shakers for Your Lab
Space-Saving, Stackable Innova 44 Laboratory Shaker
New Brunswick Scientific laboratory shakers are known the world over for dependable operation and innovative design. New Brunswick offers the widest selection of biological shakers in the industry, with more than 30 models available to suit your exact needs. Our top-of-the-line Innova Lab Shakers feature the New Brunswick triple-eccentric drive for uniform motion and superb reliability under the most adverse conditions. Many of these shakers now provide the added convenience of a programmable controller for automating multiple changes to temperature, speed and running time. Several stackable shakers are also offered, including the Innova 42 & refrigerated Innova 42R - with new lower profile enabling them to also fit on or under your lab bench.
Our Excella line of orbital shakers provides excellent performance and value for less demanding applications. We also offer the new I-26 stackable incubator shaker with triple-eccentric drive, high-temperature water bath shakers, as well as a wide range of platforms and accessories.
Click on the Compare Models feature at left for a side-by-side comparison of up to three models, or for details of a specific shaker, select any of the shaker headings (ie. "Incubator Shakers, Benchtop").
Innova® Laboratory Shakers
Quality. Reliability. Convenience.
New Brunswick Shakers are used in more laboratories, the world over, than any other orbital biological shaker; and our top-of-the-line Innova models are the best-selling in the industry. Here are just a few of the many reasons why:
- Innovative designs and unparalleled fabrication provide you with day-in and day-out worry-free operation, often for decades of continuous use.
- Advanced microprocessor controls ensure reproducible results and operator convenience.
- "Set it and forget it" programming in our newest models enable you to store and recall multiple parameter - multi-step recipes for convenient, automated operation.
- Numerous safety features are built in to protect you, your cultures and your shaker.
- We offer the largest selection of lab shakers in the industry - over a dozen models in our Innova line alone, to meet virtually any culturing or molecular biology application.
Excella® Laboratory Shakers
Excella Orbital Shakers
New Brunswick Quality For Budget-Restricted Labs
Excella orbital shakers are designed for lighter workloads, with a more limited range of options. While these microprocessor-controlled shakers may not offer all the advanced features or specifications of the Innova models, they are affordably priced and offer an excellent alternative when budget constraints are an issue. A wide range of platforms and accessories is also available.
For product details, select a category (ie. Incubator Shakers - Innova 40) from the list at left or click here to Request Information.