New Brunswick Equipment Service Plans:
Protect Your Investment
New Brunswick offers service options to keep your equipment up and running, and your research and production schedules on track. We can accommodate virtually any budget, through a choice of extended warranty and preventive maintenance contracts, or on-call service.
What We Provide
- Electrical, electronic and mechanical safety checks
- Problem analysis, complete functional check-up and testing of all systems
- Functional checks and calibration of sensors and instrumentation
Service contracts are designed to keep New Brunswick equipment in top-running condition.
Which Equipment is Covered? Preventive maintenance is available for fermentation and cell culture equipment as well as freezers, CO2 incubators, media prep, centrifuges and shakers.
For How Long? Twelve months.
When to Purchase: Any time. Products may be subject to New Brunswick's equipment inspection and mutual acceptance.
Three Plans to Choose From:
- Plan 1: Covers all parts and all labor required with unlimited visits.
- Plan 2: Two visits per unit and 20% discount on any parts required for service repair.
- Plan 3: Customized service contracts to meet your individual service needs. Discounts are available when service contract consists of two or more New Brunswick products.
Repair Service On-Call
New Brunswick also offers on-call repair service — no contracts needed!
To request service or further information on any of our service plans, in North America, simply call our Customer Service Department at 800-645-3050. Elsewhere, contact your local New Brunswick service office. Or submit a Service Request.