Space-Saving, Stackable Incubator Shakers
I 26 and Refrigerated I 26R
New Brunswick Scientific now offers two new space-saving incubator shakers. Based on the design concepts of the industry leading Innova® Shaker Series, the new I 26 and refrigerated I 26R offer excellent performance, value priced.
NBS' I 26 Shakers can be stacked up to three units high in about the same space normally occupied by a single shaker! As configured above, two shakers on a medium-height base.
These advanced shakers feature NBS' Innova Triple-Eccentric Drive for dependable operation under even the most extreme conditions. Each I 26 shaker is independently controlled, so you can vary temperature, speed and agitation. Heavy-duty construction ensures that units can be safely stacked without vibration.
- Dynamic Speed and Temperature Range for culturing shear-sensitive cells as well as robust bacterial cultures. Temperature from 5°C above ambient to 60°C for I 26 and from 15°C below ambient for I 26R. Speed 25 to 400 RPM with a 1” (2.5 cm) diameter orbit. Maximum speed when stacking two or three units is 250 RPM.
- Microprocessor Control to Regulate Speed, Temperature and Running Time. Timer can be set up to 99.9 hours or operate continuously.
- Audible and Visual Alarms alert user of setpoint deviations. Audible alarm may be muted.
- User-Friendly Keypad with Large Display. Easy to enter setpoints and view operating conditions. Display is clearly visible from all angles, across the room and in all lighting conditions.
- Smooth and Quiet Running for a more favorable work environment.
- Cool-Running Brushless Motors never require lubrication and provide years of long life.
- Large (18” x 30”) Interchangeable Accessory Platforms slide out easily while accommodating a wide range of accessories and flasks up to 2.8 liters.
- Powerful Fan and Heater provide rapid heat up and temperature recovery after door opening.
- RS-232 Interface for Data Logging directly to your PC.
- Sub Platform Protects Components by deflecting liquid from accidental spills.
- Celtus Certified - Meets CSA, UL and CE standards.
- Platforms, Clamps and Racks sold separately.
- Stacking Kit - Used to join two shakers. One kit required for two shakers. Two kits required for stacking three shakers.
- Bases - Used to raise height for easier access.
- Short Base - recommended for three shakers.
- Medium Base - recommended for two shakers.
- Tall Base - recommended for one shaker.
For further information, see the downloadable PDFs at left, or click here to Request Information.