BioFlo® 310 Benchtop Autoclavable
Fermentor & Bioreactor System
(2.5 -14 Liters Total Volume)
Regulate One to Four Vessels from a Single Touchscreen Controller
The BioFlo 310 benchtop fermentor - bioreactor system is so powerful, it's virtually impossible to outgrow its control capabilities. This advanced system regulates up to 32 parameters each, in one to four fermentors. Over 120 parameters total! Why so many? So you can easily integrate and control your own analyzers, pumps, sensors and other ancillary devices directly from the BioFlo 310. A user-friendly touchscreen controller integrates it all, simplifying setup and operation.
Powerful System Has it All
- Compact design maximizes bench space.
- cGMP-compliant to meet your requirements in research through production.
- Batch, fed-batch & continuous modes for growing virtually any microbe, yeast or fungi.
- Can be adapted for growing mammalian, insect and plant cell lines with use of optional accessories. (Or, for a dedicated cell culture system, see the CelliGen 310 Bioreactor)
- Fully-integrated system is ready for out-of-the box startup. Includes a Master Control Station with built-in controller, touchscreen monitor, pumps and thermal mass flow controller with 4-gas control. Vessel, pH/DO and level/foam probes, hoses, sterile sampler & more are included.
To view more screen images, download the BioFlo 310 brochure.
Advanced Touchscreen Controller
- Large 15" touchscreen clearly displays all setpoints, current values, cascade loops and more. Display screens are straightforward and easy to navigate.
- Integrate up to ten of your sensors, scales, analyzers or other external devices for process optimization.
- User-customizable trend graphs make it easy to track and export data. Trends up to 8 loops simultaneously.
- Built-in flexibility to customize all your PI values, or select factory defaults.
- Save up to 10 of your recipes per fermentor for repeat usage.
- View total pump flow rate, and easily calibrate pumps via touchscreen.
Available in Four Sizes with Multiple Options
- Interchangeable, autoclavable glass vessels are available in four sizes. Fermentor vessels: 2.5, 5.0, 7.5 and 14.0 liters, total volume. Specialized cell culture vessels: 2.2, 5.0, 7.5 & 14.0 liters.
- Pre-configured packages simplify ordering.
- Customize by selecting from our wide range of options. Add multiple mass flow controllers, Redox probe, a second pH or DO probe, BioCommand® supervisory software & more. Validation & training packages are available.
One BioFlo 310 controller regulates up to 4 vessels simultaneously.
Full featured, compact in size, easy to operate and fully scalable, the BioFlo 310 offers the most value and versatility in its price class.
For further information, see the downloadable PDFs at left, or click here to Request Information.