CelliGen® 510 Sterilizable-in-Place (SIP) Benchtop or Mobile Bioreactors
(19.5 & 40 Liters)
For the Ultimate in Convenience, System Flexibility and Control
New Brunswick Scientific's CelliGen 510 bioreactors are cGMP-compliant, benchtop or mobile, sterilizable-in-place systems for pilot through production applications. Ideal for growth of any mammalian, insect or plant cell line, the bioreactor is modular in design to enable system upgrades at any time, pre- or post-delivery, to meet changes in your process needs. (For microbial fermentation, see our BioFlo 510 fermentor.)
The Modular Bioreactor Design Provides System Flexibility.
Easily add or remove system components at any time, pre- or post-delivery to accomodate changes in your process requirements.
- Numerous ports in the vessel headplate and sidewall provide flexibility to position probes, spray balls, addition valves, pressure transducer and more, wherever needed.
- Multiple gas flow options let you optimize control, based on your process needs. Up to 5 Thermal Mass Flow Controllers can be employed, four when using a gas overlay, or choose a Rotameter.
- Capable of batch, fed-batch and continuous (perfusion) modes.
- Multiple impeller options provide flexibility to achieve high yields from virtually any mammalian, insect or plant cell lines.
- Optional SCADA software, validation packages, sprayballs for vessel clean-in-place, redundant pH/DO probes, resterilizable sample and addition valves, and more, are available to customize the bioreactor system for your lab or production-floor requirements.
Advanced Controller Optimizes Results.
Simultaneously regulate up to 32 process loops using our sophisticated RPC Reactor Process Controller.
- Front-accessed, analog inputs and outputs allow you to integrate up to 14 sensors, analyzers, flow controllers or other external devices, for optimized system control.
- Security, built into the bioreactor's control system, offers two user groups unique user-defined passwords and auto log-out.
- Touchscreen control screens are exceptionally easy to navigate, to simplify bioreactor setup, calibration, sterilization and monitoring. (Synoptic screen shown.)
- Trend eight process parameters simultaneously. Store up to ten batch recipes. Program & monitor sterilization cycles, gas flow, PI values, and more.
- This same controller is used in our benchtop CelliGen 310 & 510 bioreactors and BioFlo 310 & 415 fermentors, facilitating scale-up and scale-down.
- Now available with Allen-BradleyTM CompactLogixTM Programmable Automation Controller for those who prefer the flexibility and robustness of an industrial grade PLC. This option enables complete machine control (recipes, valves, process loops) to optimize your process. The bioprocess software program is nearly identical to the program utilized by the NBS’ larger-scale CelliGen Pro bioreactors facilitating process scale-up and protocol development from 19.5L to 650L, while eliminating the need to train operators on multiple control systems.
A Production-Scale Bioreactor System that Fits on the Bench!
At just 45.5" wide x 34.0” deep (116 x 86 cm), the compact CelliGen 510 bioreactor fits on any lab bench. Or, move and operate it on our sturdy, optional, stainless-steel mobile skid.
- A built-in load cell precisely measures vessel contents, enabling integrated control of pumps for automatic addition of fresh media, pH, DO, or foam control agents, or harvesting. Measurements are displayed on the RPC interface for easy tracking.
- Sterile vessel connections, flush with the vessel’s interior, virtually eliminate deadlegs, minimizing contamination risk and simplifying cleaning.
CelliGen 510 Bioreactors… designed for rapid delivery and easy field customization, should your requirements change. Compact, versatile, and exceptionally capable. NBS quality at a very competitive price.
For brochure and quote, click here.
Allen-Bradley and CompactLogix are trademarks of Rockwell Automation Inc.