Track and Trend Software
Monitoring and Data Logging Software for Shakers, Freezers,
CO2 Incubators and OPC-Compliant Systems
Monitor and Log All Your Lab Equipment from a Single PC!
Now you can monitor and permanently record the key operating parameters from multiple shakers, CO2 incubators, freezers, or other OPC-compliant systems throughout your lab from a single PC.
BioCommand SFI Track and Trend lets you conveniently and easily trend and archive data from up to 32 units, simultaneously. Use it to track and record this critical data:
- Shaking speed
- Gas concentrations
BioCommand SFI Track and Trend Software Advantages:
- Automatic data logging
- Remote monitoring
- Rapid setup through intuitive programming
- Provides text alarm notifications
- Allows alarms to be annotated for complete traceability using a user-defined “add event” feature
- Lets you customize trend screens, to monitor eight critical parameters of your choosing, per window
- Compatible with Windows® 7, Windows Vista® and Windows XP operating systems. (Windows® and Windows Vista® are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries.)
BioCommand SFI was developed based on New Brunswick Scientific's BioCommand bioprocessing software platform for fermentors and bioreactors. It takes advantage of our decades of experience designing software that is easy-to-navigate and simple-to-use.
BioCommand SFI can be used with any RS-232 compatible shaker (including all temperature-controlled models in the Innova® , Excella® or I-Series lines, with the exception of the Innova 3100), all Galaxy® CO2 incubators, and any Innova or Premium ULT freezer. It is also compatible with other OPC-compliant lab equipment.
For ordering info, see the PDF at left. To request a sales rep call or quote, click here.
If you recently purchased BioCommand SFI Track and Trend and are ready to install it, click here to obtain a Product Registration Number.